Wednesday, April 11, 2007

pantie pics


nylon stocking video

Dorogoy associate. In connection with the results of physical examination favorable for me I consider the visions, which surround me during the duties, objective reality. In connection with this I please to fence me

from the continuous hunting. Segodnya I revealed in the institute wall-newspaper its caricature portrait within the mourning framework. With the insolent inscription above: bright means - by dirty hands not to touch. And by scandalous text below: the sergeant of gaps, after producing the detention of urine for the analysis, bollard by death of brave.
Tovarishch Major. In our duty room, near the cabinet stands this unprepossessing monitor. Hardly you will touch its contact trodov, and you already THERE, flew over as the parameter into the play function, into the

interface of any of character. It removed hands from trodov - and you again HERE. Pryg- jump, tam-zdes'.http://www2.blogger.com/

No comments: